Hello from Sorrento

  • From: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: undisclosed-recipients:;
  • Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2008 14:03:06 -0600 (CST)

Hello everyone,

We arrived in Sorrento tonight.  Assisi, Loretto, Lanciano and San
Giovanni Rotondo were just wonderfu.  The weather is great too.  Know that
weàre remembering you and your intentions in our prayers.  And ... no
luggage was lost this time!

Weàre looking forward to staying in the same Hotel here in Sorrento for
three nights!

Keep me in your prayers and know you're remembered in mine as well.  May
God continue to bless you and those you love, and keep you safe!

www.cmonback.com
www.stpatz.com