Fw: <MP>Tuesday, 17 April 2007

  • From: "Marge Hickey" <marge@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <morningprayer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2007 08:10:34 -0500 (Central Daylight Time)

From: Fr. Pat Umberger
Date: 04/13/07 09:19:22
Subject: Tuesday, 17 April 2007

.=: M O R N I N G P R A Y E R :=.

P R I E S T R E T R E A T

I'll be on Retreat with the priests of our Diocese until late on Thursday,
19 April. Keep us in your prayers!

H O L Y L A N D 2 0 0 7
04-15 November. The brochure is now on line!
$2599 from Minneapolis, $2499 from JFK in New York

This Holy Week you'll hear many places in the Holy Land mentioned in the
Scriptures. We'll visit most if not all of them on our November Pilgrimage
to the Holy Land. Visit my Web Site for complete details. You can sign up
any time now, and we expect this one to fill up quickly. Gary says the Holy
Land has been their most popular destination! Why not sign up on Holy Week.

And, if you sign up, let me know so I can keep track of the group! Just
follow the link from: www.frpat.com

.=: M O R N I N G P R A Y E R :=.
From Father Pat Umberger

.=: S C R I P T U R E F O R T H E D A Y :=.

"The apostles said to the Lord, "Increase our faith!" The Lord replied, "If
you had faith the size of a mustard seed, you could say to this mulberry
tree, 'Be uprooted and planted in the sea,' and it would obey you. ~Luke
17:5-6

.=: M E D I T A T I O N F O R T H E D A Y :=.

I can gain faith by my own experience of God's power in my life. The
constant, persistent recognition of God's spirit in all my personal
relationships, the ever-accumulating weight of evidence in support of God's
guidance, the numberless instances in which seeming chance or wonderful
coincidence can be traced to God's purpose in my life. All these things can
gradually engender a feeling of wonder, humility, and gratitude to God.
These in turn can be followed by a more sure and abiding faith in God and
God's purposes.

.=: P R A Y E R F O R T H E D A Y :=.

I pray that my faith may be strengthened every day. I pray that I may find
confirmation of my life in the good things that have come into my life.

.=: S C R I P T U R E S A N D S A I N T O F T H E D A Y :=

.=: W E P R A Y :=.

home. We pray for a deep and profound respect for life, and for the courage

Keep me in your prayers and know you're remembered in mine as well. May
God continue to draw near to you and those you love and keep you safe!

All the best and God Bless,

Fr. Pat's Web Site
Reaching Out
Parish Site