Fw: <MP>Thursday, 19 April 2006

  • From: "Marge Hickey" <marge@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <morningprayer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2007 08:37:56 -0500 (Central Daylight Time)

-------Original Message-------

From: Fr. Pat Umberger
Date: 04/13/07 09:19:41
Subject: Thursday, 19 April 2006

.=: M O R N I N G P R A Y E R :=.

P R I E S T R E T R E A T

I'll be on Retreat with the priests of our Diocese until late on Thursday,
19 April. Keep us in your prayers!

H O L Y L A N D 2 0 0 7
04-15 November. The brochure is now on line!
$2599 from Minneapolis, $2499 from JFK in New York

This Holy Week you'll hear many places in the Holy Land mentioned in the
Scriptures. We'll visit most if not all of them on our November Pilgrimage
to the Holy Land. Visit my Web Site for complete details. You can sign up
any time now, and we expect this one to fill up quickly. Gary says the Holy
Land has been their most popular destination! Why not sign up on Holy Week.

And, if you sign up, let me know so I can keep track of the group! Just
follow the link from: www.frpat.com

.=: M O R N I N G P R A Y E R :=.
From Father Pat Umberger

.=: S C R I P T U R E F O R T H E D A Y :=.

"Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path." ~Psalm 119:105

.=: M E D I T A T I O N F O R T H E D A Y :=.

It is a glorious way--God's way. There are wonderful discoveries in the
realm of the spirit. There are tender intimacies in the quiet times of
communion with God. There is an amazing, almost incomprehensible
understanding of the other person. On the upward way, we can have all the
strength we need from God. We need not make too many demands on God for
strength. God can give us all the power we need to follow God's way.

.=: P R A Y E R F O R T H E D A Y :=.

I pray that I may see the beautiful horizons ahead on the upward way. I pray
that I may keep going forward to the more abundant life.

.=: S C R I P T U R E S A N D S A I N T O F T H E D A Y :=

.=: W E P R A Y :=.

home. We pray for a deep and profound respect for life, and for the courage

Keep me in your prayers and know you're remembered in mine as well. May
God continue to draw near to you and those you love and keep you safe!

All the best and God Bless,

Fr. Pat's Web Site
Reaching Out
Parish Site