Fw: <MP>Monday, 15 January 2007

  • From: "Margaret Hickey" <mjehickey@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <morningprayer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2007 05:56:13 -0600 (Central Standard Time)

-------Original Message-------

From: Fr. Pat Umberger
Date: 01/02/07 12:29:25
Subject: Monday, 15 January 2007

.=: M O R N I N G P R A Y E R :=.
time, just do so in the manner described at the bottom of each e-mail you
receive. Keep us in your prayers. We'll remember your intentions in our
daily prayers, at our daily Mass, at Guadalupe and the many Churches we'll
visit in Mexico City, Guadalupe and the area.

.=: M O R N I N G P R A Y E R :=.
From Father Pat Umberger

.=: S C R I P T U R E F O R T H E D A Y :=.

.=: M E D I T A T I O N F O R T H E D A Y :=.

I can relax and not get tense. I need not fear, because everything will
work out in the end. I can learn soul-balance and poise in a vacillating,
changing world. I can claim God's power and use it because if I do not use
it, it can be withdrawn. As long as I get back to God and replenish my
strength after each task, no work can be too much.

.=: P R A Y E R F O R T H E D A Y :=.

I pray that I may relax and that God's strength will be given to me. I pray
that I may subject my will to God's will and be free from all tenseness.

.=: S C R I P T U R E S A N D S A I N T O F T H E D A Y :=

.=: W E P R A Y :=.

Intentions will not be included during our time in Mexico City. We've taken
hundreds of intentions with us. Please remember them in your prayers. Be
assured too, that we'll remember you and your intentions in our prayers, at
our daily Mass, and in the many Churches we'll visit in Mexico City and the
area.

home. We pray for a deep and profound respect for life, and for the courage

.=: A D A I L Y B L E S S I N G :=.

For a video blessing from Father Pat, just click the link above. It is best