From Mexico City

  • From: "Fr. Pat Umberger" <travel@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: morningprayer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2007 12:23:31 -0600 (CST)

Hi everybody,

Hope you´re doing well.  Things are just fine in Mexico Cityi ... 75
degrees and sunny again today.  We´ve visited many Churches and I´ve
remembered you and your intentions in each one.  We went to Guadalupe last
week and will return this week.  What a blessed experience it is to visit
that holy place.

We went to Mass at the Cathedral this morning.  The Mass Servers were very
entertaining but need a little training.  It´s always fun to take note of
the similarities and the differences.  Keep me in your prayers too.  We'll
return Friday night.

A reminder to anybody wanting to unsubscribe from Morning Prayer, that I
don{t get those messages here.  It´s very easy to do it all by yourself
using the information found on the bottom of this e'mail and all the
e'mails you receive from us.

May God continue to bless you and those you love, and keep you safe!

Fr. Pat

www.cmonback.com