Friday, 06 October 2006

  • From: "Marge Hickey" <marge@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <morningprayer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2006 11:23:15 -0500 (Central Standard Time)

From: Fr. Pat Umberger
Subject: Friday, 06 October 2006

..=:  M O R N I N G    P R A Y E R  :=.
Minister, will be sending the posts for me and that they have been prepared
ahead of time, prayer intentions will not be included. Be assured that
you'll be remembered in our daily prayers and Masses during this Pilgrimage.

..=:  R A F F L E    T I C K E T S  :=.
     Family Fun Fest

Our Family Fun Fest is October 15th.  It will be a great afternoon of fun
for our parishioners.  We also have Raffle Tickets available.  There are 4
$1000 prizes, a $500 prize and 5 $100 prizes.  If you'd like tickets, see
the special page at our Parish Web Site.  I appreciate the many of you who
help out in this way.  I can't remember a raffle when some of our
cyber-members weren't winners!  One of our cyber-members has won twice in
the St. Pat's Calendar Raffle already!  Just follow the link from:

       www.stpatz.com

..=:  M O R N I N G    P R A Y E R  :=.
     From Father Pat Umberger

..=:  S C R I P T U R E   F O R   T H E   D A Y  :=.

"Jesus said to him, "Have you believed because you have seen me? Blessed are
those who have not seen and yet have come to believe."  ~John 20:29

..=:  M E D I T A T I O N   F O R   T H E   D A Y  :=.

God can help make us truly grateful and humble.  Since we cannot see God, we
can believe in God without seeing.  What we can see clearly is the change in
a human being when that person sincerely asks God for the strength to
change.  We can cling to faith in God and in God's power to change our ways.
Our faith in God can be rewarded by a useful and serviceable life.  God can
show us the way we should live, when in real gratitude and true humility we
turn to God.

..=: P R A Y E R   F O R   T H E   D A Y  :=.

I pray that I may believe that God can change me.  I pray that I may be
always willing to be changed for the better.

..=: S C R I P T U R E S   A N D   S A I N T   O F   T H E   D A Y :=

..=: W E     P R A Y  :=.

..=:  A    D A I L Y    B L E S S I N G  :=.