Fr. Pat's condition

  • From: "Marge Hickey" <marge@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <morningprayer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2009 14:09:16 -0600 (Central Standard Time)

Hello to all you on Fr. Pat's prayer lists.  I don't know if you will get
this but we'll try.
Fr. Pat has been in the hospital with some extra concerns including surgery
last Fiday.  Thank you for all your prayers.
Below is a message that the family would like everyone to receive if it is
possible.

Margie

The family  would like to say thank-you to the entire congregation, and
friends for all the prayer and support.  Fr. Pat is fighting the fight and
is continuing to improve slowly.  At this time the family requests no
visitors because of his guarded condition and when he is feeling better it
will be at his discretion, depending on how he feels.  It has been a long
road and the journey is not finished but there is a sense of hope.
Thank-you and we will keep you posted.

The Family of Fr Pat.

GIF image