[moneytalks] Re: problem solved with empty backup folder and possible bug

  • From: "Doc" <talmidim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <moneytalks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 May 2008 17:19:13 -0600

Couldn't you have the folder you work out of on your e drive and keep just a
money talks folder in your my documents just to store the backups. then once a
month copy them to a safer storage.

******************************
Still have those vinyl records and cassettes you'd love to listen to but the
formats just aren't portable?
 Let WrightJams convert them to audio or mp3 cd's for you..
Call...(720) 222-0647
or email:
talmidim7@xxxxxxxxxxx
For a price list