[moneytalks] Re: new Beta Available

  • From: "ROB MEREDITH" <rmeredith@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <moneytalks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 08:27:04 -0400

Suzanne:

Switching computers would essentially make you a non-beta tester. Just
run back through the process of downloading the full beta package again,
and you will be good to go.

Rob Meredith

>>> TheBlindAvenger@xxxxxxx 08/14/06 05:11PM >>>
Rob:

How does the Money Talks update process determine whether or not a user
is a
beta tester. I know I have beta tested Money Talks,
but I am having the same issue as Michael. I have switched computers
recently and am wondering if that is why I am not recognized.

Sincerely,
Suzanne Tritten