[moneytalks] Re: account balance report in Money Talks

  • From: "Alan R. Downing" <kd7gc@xxxxx>
  • To: <moneytalks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 May 2010 13:50:26 -0700

I just performed an experiment to confirm the answer to your question.  I
entered a debit transaction for May 13, 2010.  The balance was adjusted
downward immediately, which is how I thought it would work.  It appears that
once a transaction has been entered, the balance changes immediately, not on
some future date.  I also tried the same experiment with a deposit.  The
balance also increased immediately.

HTH

Alan R. Downing

Phoenix, AZ