[moneytalks] Re: a strange error

  • From: "ROB MEREDITH" <rmeredith@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <moneytalks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 01 Mar 2005 08:55:17 -0500

Leonard:

I am hoping you created the Money Talks folder in your My Documents
folder, because, as far as I know, we are not creating one there. In any
case, I don't understand what is happening. I placed an account in this
location and pressed Enter on it, and everything seemed fine. Is there
any more information you can give me?

Rob Meredith

>>> okiespirit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx 03/01/05 12:35AM >>>
Has anybody tried to open an .mtf file by moving to the money talks
folder under your my documents folder? When I press enter (double
leftmouse click) i get an error that the file can't be found. a
second try will open the file. as long as I keep opening that file
no error, but if I decide to open a different account, the error
happens on the first try.

Leonard Salinas
--
One tentacle, one vote.