[moneytalks] Re: Wondering

  • From: "Jamie Pauls" <jamiepauls@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <moneytalks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2005 19:01:13 -0600

If you have online banking, you'll need to display your transactions and
download the resulting QIF file to your hard drive. My bank offers several
file formats to choose from, QIF being one of them. I download the file to
my hard drive and import it into Money Talks. I could never get Quicken to
import data from my bank directly into the program. I had to use the same
procedure to get information into that highly complex and vary inaccessible
program as I do with Money Talks. Believe me, Money Talks makes me much more
confident about my ability to keep track of my finances. What good are all
of Quicken's bells and whistles if they don't make noise? Grin.