[moneytalks] Re: Viewing Uncleared Transactions: Your ThoughtsPlease

  • From: "Barrett, Don" <Don.Barrett@xxxxxx>
  • To: <moneytalks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2005 08:25:47 -0500

Yes, I support this as well.

-----Original Message-----
From: moneytalks-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:moneytalks-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Steve Zielinski
Sent: Wednesday, November 09, 2005 1:34 AM
To: moneytalks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [moneytalks] Re: Viewing Uncleared Transactions: Your
ThoughtsPlease

Hi,

Personally, I would prefer the hot key, which could be associated with a
menu item as another way of getting at the option.  If you had to search
for an uncleared item in the fields, let's say with 10 or 15 items
cleared and just a couple uncleared, you would have to press far more
keys than either a hot key or a couple keys maximum to get to the menu
item.

Steve