[moneytalks] Suggestions

  • From: "Robert Clark" <rclark0276@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Money Talks" <moneytalks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2007 11:16:13 -0800

I would like to see the Category, Sub Category and Memo fields swapped when entering transactions. This would then match the order these fields are in when entering splits.

Memo
Category
Sub Category

and change the roder to

Category
Sub Category
Memo

I so far rarely use the Memo field and its sort of confusing when doing splits.

Also, this has already been brought up before but I would like to know if there is any thought given to changing how splits are handled. I dont do this often but often enough, I would like to see the steps taken reduced by allowing us to create splits during the same process while entering a new transaction.

A bicycle can't stand alone because it is two-tired.
Robert & Dreamer Doll (Guide Dawggie)
Newport, Oregon
N24C 3G 8/2000 Hookup
rclark0276@xxxxxxxxxxx