[moneytalks] Print checks?

  • From: "Andrew J. LaPointe" <alapointe89@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <moneytalks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2005 08:08:39 -0400

Hi, I have an hp printer and it has an envelope slot.  I use it for envelopes
but, after trying to print a wallet size check, I found that my hand is too big
for the slot and for the adjustment in placing the check so that the roller
grabs the check.  My question is, can anyone suggest the cheapest way to either
get the quicken style checks such as the 8 1/2 by 11 form?  I know when I used
another check book program, I looked into them but was about $90.00 for an
order.  I forget how many that included.  Thank you.  Andy.