[moneytalks] Nitpicky Suggestion

  • From: "Jamie Pauls" <jamiepauls@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Moneytalks@Freelists. Org" <moneytalks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2005 12:47:52 -0600

Money Talks is a great program. It makes extensive use of sounds to alert
the user as to what is happening in the program. The sounds are quite good
for the most part. The one exception, in my opinion, is the sound that plays
when a person drops below their stated minimum balance. I know I could
probably change it if I desired, but really guys. That sound is weird.
<smile> If no one else shares my opinion on this matter, I'll quietly go
away. <grin> Half joking but half serious. Could we do a bit better on that
sound?

Jamie Pauls, MT-BC