[moneytalks] Re: New Beta Available

  • From: "Franklin Johnson" <franklin1234@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <moneytalks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2009 15:23:15 -0600

I have run into a problem when I am ready to close my Money Talks account.

I press ctrl s to save.
alt-f-4 to exit.  I then get the following message
document window
but it does not exit. I then press escape and this message comes up,
application menu bar.

The only way I have been able to exit is to enter the file menu and close
Money talks from there.   I hope one of you will have a brain storm.

Thanks in advance.

Franklin, Sir Sandler, the world famous Guide Dog, Cocoa and Yummyumm the
cat cleaning crew
There's music in a horseshoe, there's music in a nail,There's music in a
tomcat, when you stand upon
his tail.

 franklin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx