[moneytalks] Re: New Beta Available

  • From: "LARRY SKUTCHAN" <lskutchan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <moneytalks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2004 16:04:29 -0500

You can press the Windows key to access the Start menu, then go to =
programs/money talks/What's New.

>>> tterlau@xxxxxxx Friday, December 10, 2004 3:55:49 PM >>>
Rob,=3D20
What if I have already  updated and want to check details for what is new =
=3D
in this version. Something simple, I'm sure, but my brain is nearly done =
=3D
for the week!
Terrie
>>> rmeredith@xxxxxxx 12/10/04 03:41PM >>>
There is a new beta version of Money Talks available which addresses many =
=3D
=3D3D
of this weeks concerns. Remember to try out the Details button when =3D3D
checking for the update to find out what has changed.

Rob Meredith

Mary T. (Terrie) Terlau, Ph.D.
Adult Life Project Leader
Department of Educational and Technical Research
American Printing House for the Blind
1839 Frankfort Ave.
Louisville, KY 40206
Phone:  (502) 899-2381