[moneytalks] Re: New Beta Available

  • From: "Paul Henrichsen" <paulh52@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <moneytalks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2006 15:06:34 -0700

Hi, Rob. Thanks for this. I will have to give it a try.
My concern was this, and perhaps you might have a fix already.
What I want to do is to have my print or braille statement in front of me
for, say, the month of June.
I want to get a report so I can follow the statement and see what the
beginning and ending balance was for that month.
I think that that is what my wife was looking for, but am not sure. She was
following along with me in the beginning making sure I was not having any
problems. Of course, she wanted to keep her quicken up to date as well. I
guess quicken does some pretty nice reports and printing a month range with
a beginning and ending balance is one of those things it does.
Again, since I don't use quicken, all I could do was ask her to write to you
and let you know exactly what she was looking for.
I don't have that message any more. I'll bet you don't either. If you have
any questions, I will be happy to have her write to you again and let you
know what she was looking for in the report.
 What was supposed to be my following her along as she did the checks
quickly turned out to be her saying "that's a burden off of my
shoulders"<grin>. Now, I handle the checking account.
I think it might have backfired a bit, though. Now, she has to tell me
exactly what she spends and on what so I can enter it into the
register<grin>.
Thanks for a great program. I tell everyone about it who asks for an
accessible checking program.

Paul Henrichsen
Paulh52@xxxxxxxxxxx