[moneytalks] MoneyTalks does not speak last digit/character

  • From: "Bob Verity" <rtverity@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <moneytalks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2005 19:47:21 -0500

When in the register view, pressing enter to edit a field the cursor is
positioned immediately after the last character in the field.

Problem:
When pressing the left arrow MoneyTalks says nothing it takes a second press
of the left arrow and then the penultimate character in the field is spoken.

This is true when column headings are spoken before after or not at all.

I am using NeoVoice Paul as my speech synthesizer..

Bob Verity
bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx