[moneytalks] Re: Money Talks on New Windows 7 Machine

  • From: "Margaret Thomas" <iluvtoread@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <moneytalks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <moneytalks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2011 14:47:27 -0500

Rob:

I took a break and am ready to tackle my problem again.

I double checked what is on the XP and

Enter the folder where the files will be backed up:

C:\To Be Backed Up

mt_backup has

Address C:\To Be Backed Up\mt_backup Go

templates

Account1.mtf

category.ini

items.ini

paynames.ini

Primary Checking.mtf

Type: Money Talks Document Date Modified: 12/7/2011 1:33 PM Size: 117 KB 117 KB
My Computer

I think mt_backupshould be copied to the external drive.  Is this correct?  If
so, where does it go on the Windows 7?

Thank you,

Margaret