[moneytalks] Re: Missing catagories

  • From: "Blind Treasures" <blindtreasures@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <moneytalks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 14:08:49 -0500

Rob

I am running the latest version.

Tony

Blind Treasures
PH: 804.266.3062
E-mail: blindtreasures@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sales: sales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

If you would like to shop from home and are looking for a company you
can trust, join the Treasure Scroll mailing list. We offer a wide
selection of items which change daily. We also run monthly contest where
you can win nice prizes. We've been around for a long time and plan to
stay because customer service is our first priority. Just send an email
to info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and ask to be added to the Treasure Scroll.