[moneytalks] Re: MT web site

  • From: "PAMELA RADER" <PRADER@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <moneytalks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2005 08:07:16 -0400

Carol:

The purchase button will only work if you're trying to purchase the CD
version.

If you are trying to purchase the electronic version of Money Talks,
you will need to download the demo from:

www.aph.org/tech. Then, you can purchase that by phone, or send a
purchase order. The reason is that downloads can't be purchased online
is we have to give the key code. Therefore, that can't be done online.

Pamela Rader, TECHNICAL SUPPORT
American Printing House For The Blind
1839 Frankfort Ave.
Louisville, KY  40206

PHONE:  1-800-223-1839, Ext. 307

>>> sindy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 08/19/05 06:00PM >>>
You gotta download mt first then click purchase. It is this way with a
lot of software web sites.
Synthia M. Greenwell
Program Coordinator
20/200 Fellowship, Inc.