[moneytalks] Re: Losing Voice

  • From: "Steve Zielinski" <steveziel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <moneytalks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2007 22:50:18 -0600

First I am assuming you have not chosen no voice under Options > Adjust Voice", the change speech button, then No Voice. If you did that, you'd get no microsoft or AT&T voice at all.

Secondly, have you checked "Status Bar" under the View menu?

Steve

----- Original Message ----- From: "The Spec" <tsbf@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>