[moneytalks] Re: Error Message

  • From: "ROB MEREDITH" <rmeredith@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <moneytalks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 04 Mar 2005 14:18:25 -0500

Thanks to all of you, we are on track to figuring out the problem. I do
have a few more things I want to get straight, though.

Does it always work on the second try?

Does it always fail on the first try when trying another account? For
example, account1.mtf fails, try again, works, account2.mtf fails.

Unfortunately, this appears much more complex than originally thought,
so it might be a while before a fix. We still can't get it to happen
here at APH.

Rob Meredith

>>> rtverity@xxxxxxxxxxxxx 03/04/05 01:15PM >>>
Same error here running XP SP2 home