[moneytalks] Chase bank vs Money Talk

  • From: "Bill Holton" <biho@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <moneytalks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2005 10:29:41 -0500

I am dealing with a rep of Chase bank on a .qif problem they seem to have on their site, and I am wondering if anyone else has experienced this problem.
I want to download my credit card transactions so I can import them into MT. I go through the process, select the .qif option, only when I try downloading I do not get the download box. Even though this option is clearly marked .qif file, it tries to download directly into some software, I am guessing, because after a bloop tone I get nothing. To complicate matters, when the Chase rep tries the same thing he gets the download box and is able to download a .qif file. Has anyone else had experience with Chase, especially their credit card statements? Thanks.