[moneytalks] Re: Calculator feature revisited

  • From: "Jayson Smith" <ratguy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <moneytalks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2005 20:07:53 -0400

Hi,
If a hotkey is installed with the program, it should definitely be made
optional.  We have a lot of hotkeys already taken up.  For example, on our
systems, Ctrl+Alt+M starts Outlook Express, for mail.  Ctrl+Alt+B starts EZ
CD Creator to Burn a cd.  Because those obvious choices were already taken,
we chose Ctrl+Alt+C, I guess for Checking.
Jayson.