[moneytalks] Re: Calculator feature revisited

  • From: "Jamie Pauls" <jamiepauls@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <moneytalks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2005 08:29:56 -0500

Not trying to be quarelsome, but why do programs like Quicken put a
calculator in their programs? They obviously went through the same process
we're going through now. I never used it, so I can't shed any light on how
their calculator might be different from the Windowws calc. As the person
who started this thread, I realize that it would be easy enough to launch
the Windows Calculator. It just seems to me that for a really quick
calculation, it would be nice to pop up a calculator in Money Talks, check
some figures, then drop right back to where you were. If it doesn't take
much to add into the program, I think the benefits would outweigh the extra
size it would add to Money Talks.