[moneytalks] Re: Beta: Regarding transferring sub-parts of split transactions to other accounts.

  • From: "ROB MEREDITH" <rmeredith@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <moneytalks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 08:30:01 -0400

Sounds very far-fetched to us as well.

>>> TheBlindAvenger@xxxxxxx 08/23/06 11:42PM >>>
On Monday August 21, Steve Zielinski wrote:

"For instance, you might have taken an amount from an
ATM machine, and split that transaction, some going to pocket cash,
some
cash going to pay a credit card bill in cash at the bank, and some
going to
make
a cash deposit into a savings account."

    I've never thought of transferring parts of a split to a different
account,
because I would never handle the above situation in the manner
described. I
would get my pocket cash from the ATM. I would transfer money to my
savings
account via online
banking and perform the transfer in Money Talks as well. In addition,
would pay my credit card electronically and record the transaction in
Money
Talks.

Suzy