[moneytalks] Re: Another feature possible

  • From: "Robert Clark" <rclark0276@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <moneytalks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2007 11:50:17 -0800

Steve,
There will be no end to what can go into a program like this. I am discovering what it does now is very good as it stands too. I like the Swap feature. Ltets me keep things in order as I want it. I also found that overuse of Recurring is possible, and now only set automatic transactions to Recurring.

Next is to look at the Summaries closely. This would be very useful for budget tracking.

"Right is right, even if everyone is against it; and wrong is wrong, even if everyone is for it."
-- William Penn
Robert & Dreamer Doll (Guide Dawggie)
Newport, Oregon
N24C 3G 8/2000 Hookup