[moneytalks] Re: Another feature possible

  • From: "Steve Zielinski" <steveziel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <moneytalks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Feb 2007 16:50:34 -0600

This is a follow up to my previous message.

This is assuming you are using version 1.1.0.363 beta. If not, go to www.aph.org/beta, read the information, and if you agree, select yes, and download the beta. It is stable.

In version 1.1 of money talks, the restrict by date feature may be under some different area of the menus. I can't exactly recall since I'm using version 1.1.0.363 and somewhere in the beta cycle they put all of the restriction commands under a new menu item called "restrict".

I believe earlier the restrictions were spread amongst the transaction and the view menu.

Steve

----- Original Message ----- From: "Steve Zielinski" <steveziel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>