[moneytalks] Re: Another Suggestion

  • From: "LARRY SKUTCHAN" <lskutchan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <moneytalks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 08 Feb 2005 07:51:19 -0500

Actually, the category, and other lists, are a combo box that gives you =
even more flexibility.  You can either type a whole new category, or you =
may type a letter or two, then press the down arrow key to get to the =
first existing item in the list that starts with that letter or letters.

>>> pattersongaryf@xxxxxxxxx Tuesday, February 08, 2005 1:12:21 AM >>>
I like the idea of having self-incremented lists; hence, pressing the =
first=20
letter of the category, etc. will yield faster access to specific items.

People should realize that the developers are not designing this =
software=20
so that JAWS or WindowEyes fulfill all your needs. Judging from the =
thought=20
that has gone into this product, facilities for accommodating screen=20
readers will be not too far down the road.

Gary