[moneytalks] Another Suggestion

  • From: "Julie" <j.bailey@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "Money Talks" <moneytalks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2005 21:30:06 -0600

One very small suggestion I have is that when using one of the choices in
the category and sub-category lists, it would be nice to be able to use the
first letter recognition shortcut.  For instance, when entering a new
transaction, if you know that the category you want already exists in the
list, it would be nice to be able to type the first letter of that choice
and be taken to that choice in the list or the first choice beginning with
that letter in the list.  That way, if you want to choose - household in the
category list, you can simply press the letter h instead of arrowing down to
it.  This would be nice for any lists in the program.

I also agree that it would be nice if the date was already formatted so that
you would only have to put in the numbers.

Julie