[mohaa] Re: testing the list server

  • From: "(TnA) Pv2.SmackDown" <tna.smackdown@xxxxxxx>
  • To: mohaa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: 21 Sep 2004 16:42:08 -0500

Remember!  To POST to the list you must use the EMAIL ADDRESS that is
registered with the list.

The mailing list is _not_ open to any address.

So, if you have more than one email account, you send your messages to
the list FROM the account registered on the list.

Please let Gen.Xfactor or me know if you would prefer another email
address of yours registered with the list as an alternative to the one
that is currently registered.