[mohaa] Re: (no subject)

  • From: "(TnA) Pv2.SmackDown" <tna.smackdown@xxxxxxx>
  • To: mohaa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: 27 Sep 2004 11:55:53 -0500

Craig, I agree that he seems reggiecommahammond may want to 'use'
people/resources for free.  When he said he just "plays for fun" it is
an excuse.  But we have to give everyone a second and sometimes third
chance before we kick.  I don't mean another chance to join, I mean just
another chance to use our server as a guest while _not_ cheating.

I will be voting against any reggiecommahammond future membership
applications.