[mohaa] Re: (no subject)

  • From: "nick s" <rover192@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mohaa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2004 12:15:40 -0700

Dude i totally agree with that shit i whouldnt wana put up with anythign
liekthat my self id bann hat freak right away , i'm at my moms this week so
iwont be on for a bit any ways u guys have fun banning this punk

[1][IMG]

[2][IMG][3]>From: TNA.ASSMAN@xxxxxxx >Reply-To: mohaa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx >To:
undisclosed-recipients: ; >Subject: (no subject) >Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2004
00:25:26 -0500 (EST) >>thi s burns ME a bit... smack tries to help this kid
who realy hacked >and so the kid wants to join tna to get help to play fair.
>so the kid named reggiecommahammond thinks introductory >memhership isn't
Good enough!!! I guess he thinks he is general or >nothing, says he just
plays for fun... mor e like uses other people >servers for fun and lets
everyone else pay while he hacks like >a punk. smack why do you put up with
it because i vote to ban this >kid and he can go use someone else to hack
on.>ASSMAN has SPOKEN! >>where ta f is everyone tonight? >

Powerful parental controls improve your peace of mind with MSN Premium:[4]
Join now and get the first two months FREE*

--- Links ---
   1 http://www.mymailsignature.com/
   2 http://www.mymailsignature.com/?partner=ZGzeb001
   3 http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb025