[mohaa] Re: WTF

  • From: Ben K <rpgplayeh1988@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mohaa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2004 13:13:50 -0700 (PDT)

Well, nothing loads on the website when I type it in
nor is the server on the Gamespy list...  Otherwise to
your question, I'm doing fine.  And I don't know of
anything interesting happening, I spent the weekend's
spare hours gaming on Diablo 2.
--- "(TnA) Pv2.SmackDown" <tna.smackdown@xxxxxxx>

http://vote.yahoo.com