[mohaa] TnA Update

  • From: "(TnA)Gen. Xfactor" <tna.xfactor@xxxxxxx>
  • To: mohaa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 07:50:50 -0500

This weekend, I will be on MOHAA all day, and wanted to know if anyone
would be intrested in coming on and having a sort of practice, but
of course, the public would be welcome to come in and play with us
too. I will begin playing in the early afternoon, and will play into
the evening, and probably well into the night, and it would be great
to have some other TnA members in there.

Everyone be sure to download Lazygirl's new map from the website
as we will use it as a practice map from time to time, and it is
a very good map, so be sure to check it out if you haven't already.

Also, I would like to say congrats to Smackdown, who has been promoted
to a rank of Sgt!

That is all for now.
-The General