[mohaa] (TnA) Status Report

  • From: "(TnA) GEN.Xfactor" <xfactor@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Russ Knack" <nacpac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, mohaa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2005 23:01:53 -0600

Hey everyone, I hope you all had a good holiday season, and wish
you the best for this new year. I have been recieving some questions
and want to clarify the status of the (TnA) Clan.  As you have probably
realized, the server is no longer online, this is because of the
cost to run a server, and the lack of clan dues being recieved. The
server can, and likely will be put back up if the funds present themselves.

Some work is being done on the server to ensure that if we re-launch
that it will be in perfect order. So for any clan members who want
to help with the server effort, or for those who have not yet joined
or been recruited, I have included the clan membership dues breakdown
below. Our goal is to have fun, and ideally to provide a place for
fast-paced, cheat-free, and most of all, FUN Medal of Honor play.
If you are interested in upgrading your membership, or joining,
use the contact form at http://www1-tna.dbw.org/

1: Free Membership- Pvt. and below do not pay dues and have no special
server privlages. New recruits are privates and below until promoted
and dues collected.

2: $3.00/month - Sgt. and above contribute $3.00/mo clan dues and
enjoy the convenience of a private slot.

3: $6.00/month - Officers below the rank of Colonel contribute $6.
00/mo clan dues and have rcon privlages and a private slot.

4: $9.00/month - Colonel and above contribute $9.00/mo, have rcon,
private slot, and CI control also.