[mohaa] Re: (TnA) Member Application

  • From: "(TnA) Pv2.SmackDown" <tna.smackdown@xxxxxxx>
  • To: Evan Roberts <evangroberts@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: 28 Sep 2004 20:32:13 -0500

Downloading a map will _not_ crash your computer.

Beautif Village _is_ our current practice map.

TnA does use and will continue to use custom maps.

No one is _required_ to download any map.  If you do not have a specific
map, when it comes up in the rotation or gets loaded your game client
will become disconnected from the server.  This is a behavior of the
game when it is unable to load a specific map.

Please enjoy.