[modular-debian] Re: Packaging: was Why focus on systemd?

  • From: Miles Fidelman <mfidelman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: modular-debian@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2014 17:53:41 -0500

Marty wrote:
My dream distro is Go for system apps and Groovy/Dalvik for GUI apps,
because I'm cool[1] and Google promised to do no wrong and you pick
up Android as a bonus, for what it's worth.

I even wonder if Gobolinux would pick Go over Lua today?

[1] We are all cool kids because nobody mentioned Guile yet.

Well, these days, I'm looking at Erlang on Xen, or Erlang on bare metal as a target environment.

Miles