[modular-debian] Re: Good article tells it like it is

  • From: Richard <richard.holt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Steve Litt <slitt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2014 19:28:26 -0430

The Xfce version was build in Oct. Mine is installed and up-dated.
My printer, scanner, pulseaudio all work. Tried the Lxde version first,
but been using Xfce4 preferentially since about 5 or 6 years. There is qemu,
a getVirtualBox script, etc.
It is doing everything my MX-14 install did.
BTW, the installer offers to install either Grub1, Grub2 or Lilo, as you
wish.

--
PCLinuxOS, MX-Linux