[modular-debian] Re: Anyone tried NetBSD yet?

  • From: Richard <richard.holt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: modular-debian@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2014 12:52:59 -0430

Only been using it a few weeks, but haven't touched an rpm thanks to
Synaptic and apt-get. :)  Which is great since my experience with rpms
ended when Mandrake-10.3 bricked my new CD-ROM drive,
and led me to Debian. I resisted even looking at PCLinuxOS because of the
rpms and grub-legacy.

There are always things to learn. BTW, thanks for your IceWM tutorials from
about 10 years ago.

--
PCLinuxOS, MX-Linux