[modeleng] steel boilers new rules as of 2006

  • From: steve crees <stevecrees@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 21:28:30 +0100 (BST)

Hi all

Whilst at the midlands show  I was talking to a guy from the Northern Fed and
he was saying that there are new regs coming out in January 2006 regarding
steel boilers he says that we will be able to make our own as long as we adhere
to certain conditions and record keeping any body know any more?

Steve C