[modeleng] Re: stationary engines

  • From: "Terry Lane" <tel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2004 05:34:10 +1100

an 'M' eh?  Hmmm.... Macson??

Make a three way Len, you'll love 'em.

> Hi Jeff...
> well, I didn't get one of those boat mooring devices...you know, those
that begin with M or something...I got another South Bend, another hero of
the north Atlantic convoys, shipped over in 1942. It's a 13" model A in tip
top condition. The only drawback is the original American type toolpost,
which is barely worthy of the name really, though I'm told some SB useers
swear bythem. First project when my hand recovers will be to make up a
decent four way.