[modeleng] Re: request for info on book.

  • From: Patrick Coppens <sb286643@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 06 May 2005 19:47:21 +0200

Thanks Allen,but like I replied to another posting the trouble with
ordering from the US, is the belgian customs.
What I have to say about "that lot" is not suitable for this forum.
By the time I add the P&P and then the duty I have to pay here, I will
have paid a lot more then the UK price.
I do not think much of a CD that is full of "PDF" files ,these are slow
to open and they are not clear. Besides that I think one ends up
printing out most of the stuff anyway. I do not know about you, but I
for one, can not read page after page on a screen without getting a
splitting headace....I am an IT/ electronics engineer, but I believe
there is nothing that can replace a book.
I will let you know what I think of the book when it arives,as you are a
potential buyer yourself.

Thanks for the input .
Patrick