[modeleng] Re: radio controlled helicopter

  • From: "Jesse Livingston" <fernj1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2007 07:13:41 -0600

Kenny,

I bought a tiny helicopter at the local Wally World for 29 dollars.  It has
a it-sa-bittsy battery in it and two electric motors, but only flies for a
few minutes on a charge.  Not good for flying outside if there is a wind
blowing, but it works quite well in our living room.  It is so light that if
you crash it, it survives, but did come with an extra tail rotor which I
haven't had to use YET!.  Lotsa fun!!!

Jesse the REDNECK machinist in Tennessee, USA

 Hi all i am thinking about getting a radio controlled helicopter but do not
 know where to start as i know nothing about them can anybody help
 Kenny
 skye