[modeleng] Re: new site, new home!

  • From: Patrick Coppens <develop@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 07 Dec 2007 14:46:43 +0100

Roger Mason wrote:
> Hi Patrick,
>
>        As invited,  I was looking around your site and went to the files
> and books page.
>
>     I ended up downloading the Holtzapffel Vol.1 book.   I was idly
> browsing this book as it was downloading and noticed that there is a
> slight problem - pages 154 and 155 are missing - they have been replaced
> by duplicated pages 152 and 153.   I don't suppose this is anything to
> do with you,  but the original scanners.   If that is the case I guess
> there is not much we can do about getting the missing pages replaced?
>
>        Cheers,
>

>           Roger Mason,  in a stormy St. Agnes.

Roger,
First of all, sorry for not getting back to you a bit faster!
As an answer to your question, no, I am sorry, I do not have the original.
I will try and located another pdf copy of it, and maybe replace the
file, if this would be a complete one...
I will get back to you when I have a solution for that.
Some links didn't work yesterday, but now they all do (me being stupid,
nothing more then that!)
there is still a problem with the "google book search" but I am working
on that too.

I will post a message on the forum, when new books are uploaded,so you
can all have a look.
Uploading takes a while, so it will be another couple of days before my
entire collection of pdf (at least the ones free of copyright!) will be
on line.

Thanks for your support!

Patrick