[modeleng] Re: ebay scam

  • From: "Tony Wells" <oaksfield@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 17:42:50 -0000

Hello Clif,

I have had similar problems with them! In my case I registered an existing
buyer's account for selling too, only for eBay to send me 40+
acknowledgements, followed by suspension for playing "silly buggers"! I have
not bothered to argue the point with them as if this is the way they perform
I just do not want to know!

Tony.