[modeleng] Re: Yet another dumb question

  • From: "Phill Smith" <steam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2004 22:09:03 +0800

John,

You're right.... There is a hell of a difference.

You're probebly go to laugh..... But it depends on the manufacturer as to
which was it is........

Always get them to specify which it is for the "particular" compressor
you're looking at. If you look at the prices...... you'll see that there is
a gap between the two varieties of ratings. The more expensive group, is the
8cfm at supply pressure (say 100 psi).

Cheers,

Phill.